Get up! Pat your shoulders & get ready for the wild card entry!



Get up! Pat your shoulders and get ready for the wild card entry! 
If there is anybody at home to take care of my kids I would have excelled in my profession! My husband will not move a thing aside if I am not there at home. I don’t have freedom to do what I want to do in my house! My husband is not cooperative! My family is not supportive! I have ailing parents and parent in law at home! We don’t practise to seek help for house hold works from others. My mother in law is stone hearted! She will not take care of my kids she will only take care of her daughters! I don’t want to stay away from my kid for 12 hours and get stuck in my work when my kid is suffering here. After my kids birth I feel my health is not supportive. My only dream is to rise up an excellent kid as my parents did! To be a home maker you know how difficult it is!
Am I the one who has to sacrifice for the family and be at home the whole day taking care of your entire family? Have I gone anywhere outside this house but for super market? Sundays you get a holiday, do I get any day holiday? Why it is always me? Can’t you see I am slogging the whole day like you! If you are working for the family in the office I also work for the family at home! Don’t I have freedom to buy one new dress for my kid? Even I am tired! Does anybody give me a coffee when I am unwell? Only I should do all the things all the time? How many times should I clean this house? I left my career after marriage! Do I have touch with any of my old friends? Do I have my own new friends other than vegetable vendors, kid’s mom and dance kid’s mom? Nothing has changed in your life before and after marriage, before and after our kid! Why only me??????
Friends please think! 
The earlier and the latter statements both are articulated by us! But why we again get frustrated for the decision we have taken! I feel because the suspected emptiness and the growth blocks are making us to do so! 
We are stuck! Why?
Yes, it is our responsibility to take care of the family, our kid, their discipline blah blah… all is fine! But we should also remember one thing! Our kids won’t do what we say! They do what we do! Be it good or bad! They are learning from us! WE GOT TO BE THEIR ROLE MODELS! This frustration and this emptiness are not going to change anything nor inspire them! This generation kids are very smart! A day will come when they will question us, “What is the value addition you added in your life mama?” What answers do we have?
Don’t worry. Kids know how to take care of themselves. Trust others in the family. Delegate house hold chores to all the members in the clan. Give responsibilities to your kids. Encourage them to be independent! Put time table. Set a routine. Don’t look for perfections everywhere. Little imperfections are fine. Allow them to do mistakes and learn. It ok! All is well!
In fact our family and kids will be more happy and independent when we are not around them! See that as an advantage! Don’t get possessive on wrong things! Get possessive towards your Physical Health! Mental health! Do have personal time! Go out somewhere for a long drive ALONE! Movies ALONE! Or with your gang of friends!
Leaving your kids at home and going for relaxation is not a sin! Once in a while it’s okay! Read books! Do meditation! Have growth mentality and positivity around you! To get this in a simpler way is to associate with people who have positive mental attitude!
See by saying all this I am not asking you to work for somebody! I do agree! Both the parents being away from kids 12hours when they are alone at home is not advisable! At the same time financial independence every women should have! That is directly proportional to one’s self-respect! So work for yourself! Think! There are lots of opportunities around you! God can only send you messengers! Sense it! Choose one which you think suits you the most! With confidence begin one and succeed! All the best!
We are responsible for all the decisions we make. We are responsible for all the situations that occur in life.We are responsible for what we are today.We are responsible for Good – Better – Best me.
Get up! Stop blaming! Pat your shoulders! Get ready for the wild card entry! 
There are apps which helps you to watch big boss later. Let us make a wild card entry in our own life and win the title! Let us not get eliminated! Solution for peace and happiness is in your hands!

Comments

vijay said…
Very nice Anni.
DivyaV said…
Good one sissy..
Sunitha said…
Was longing to hear such words... Lovely
VJ said…
Awesome Vidya...you are a rockstar..
Unknown said…
This is a good read Srividhya. Keep it up...
Bala said…
Nice Srividhya! You took some time out for writing a blog in between your "busy" schedule :) Keep going!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello every one!