Hello every one!

How are you? It’s been long time since I blogged. How is your life going?
My life journey past 10 years was fantastic!
Had a life just the way I wanted to be! Though I expected a little more growth, but I am thankful towards what I have earned so far till date.
Business.
Career.
My son, Hubby, travel.
Our new house.
Good decisions.
Bad decisions.  
People.. Lots of new People.
Books.
Events.
Lots of learning! Lots and lots of learning!
One sure thing is, I am not the same I use to be, in a good way!
Planning to start blogging again and hoping to post regularly.
Earlier I used to just blog anything that comes to my mind. It was more of sharing my views about anything and everything that flashes inside me. It was in my 20’s and I am done with that. Now I feel I need to narrow down my experience sharing towards one specific theme… Hmmm… what can be my choice of topics?
Women!
Yes! It is going to be topics related to the pride of the world! THE WOMAN HOOD!
Will meet you shortly with a new topic shortly…
Until then keep smiling and attract happiness all time, all day! Say Cheese!

Comments

Bala said…
All the best. Good to see the writer side of yours again. Looking forward eagerly, Vidhya ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Get up! Pat your shoulders & get ready for the wild card entry!